Monday, August 30, 2010

I am still working on getting it right. In weeks past I posted about how controlled my calories were. This past week, my exercise has been regular and intense, but my eating has been, well, more than it should. No binging, nothing too out of control. I think that trying to cut back on calories may have backfired.

Nut butter is something that I am going to have to keep out of the house for a while. I am not attracted to the kid’s hydrogenated stuff, but the dark chocolate almond butter and the white chocolate peanut butter is going to have to go for a while. Getting enough protein is an issue in my diet, but I am going to seek sustenance from something with fewer fats and calories.

My steps ahead this past week: For the first time ever I ran for a whole 30 minutes and covered about 3 miles and I have had many successful smoothie creations.

Here is a new week! Leap ahead!

No comments: