Monday, October 18, 2010

Goals For the Week

I've decided to put down some goals for this week. If this helps, I will make it a habit.

Workout at least 20 minutes each day this week, working up to 30 minutes.


Do Yoga everyday! This is the calming, breathing sort of Yoga and will be aside my regular workout.


Drink only 2 mugs of coffee each day. Drink in the morning so as not to effect sleep.


Eat well and eat enough!


Allow myself a low cal daily treat. My daily diet is almost completely sugar free. I eat fruit, but other sugars, especially refined sugar, are almost completely done away with. I suspect this is leading to cravings. A piece of birthday cake at a party makes my head spin and makes me want more.


Make time for fun and relaxing.



So far this week, so good.

As I think about the 2 bad weeks that led to this day, I am thankful. I've learned a lot during my downer time.

No comments: